Friday, August 2, 2013

I had to admit that I don't get the Item.

I have more good news!  Just completed an interview with Chris Stevens, Lynn Item.  Now I know all the candidates do it, but this was my first candidacy related interview with a newspaper.  I had to admit to Chris that I don't get the Item (I used to read it on-line but now they charge) when I asked when the interview would be published.  She said sometime at the beginning of next week - so keep your eyes peeled.  And will someone tell me when it's out?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.indiagoldentriangletours.com/
    India Golden Triangle Tours Have Launch Discount Deals Offers on Booking of Same Day Agra Tour By Car Or Delhi Agra Same Day Tour, Get More Information About This Tour

    ReplyDelete